Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, Bruce Campbell, and Props and Peculiar Pieces!
Host of the all-new Ripley’s Believe It or Not! TV show premiering Wednesday, August 28th at 10pm ET/PT on DTOUR, Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead) will participate in an autograph signing at FAN EXPO Canada! Admittance to this autograph line is on a first come, first serve basis, so get in line early for your chance to meet Bruce Campbell!
WHEN & WHERE:
Friday, August 23rd
1pm – 3pm
Level 300, Celebrity Autograph Area
BRUCE CAMPBELL INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITIES:
After Bruce Campbell’s autograph session, Bruce will be available for roundtable interviews.
WHEN & WHERE:
Friday, August 23rd 4pm – 6pm
Room – TBD
*to schedule an interview with Bruce, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RIPLEY’S BELIEVE IT OR NOT! BOOTH
- Original Star Wars Lightsaber – used by Luke Skywalker himself, Mark Hamill, in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
- Han Solo’s Blaster – from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. At $550k, is the most expensive item in Ripley’s Star Wars collection!
- Back to the Future Part II Hoverboard – used by Michael J Fox.
- Indiana Jones’ Whip – This particular whip was used in multiple scenes of Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, including when Indy rescued his father–played by Sean Connery–from the Nazis at Castle Brunwald.
- Shrunken Heads – With over 100 shrunken heads in the Ripley’s collection, they’re known as one of our most iconic exhibits. Robert Ripley collected his first shrunken head from a trader in Panama City in 1923.
- Animal Oddities – Another Believe It or Not! icon, Robert Ripley was fascinated with animal oddities. He lovingly dubbed the creatures who were dealt strange fates by Mother Nature “Pranks of Nature.”
- Vampire Killing Kit – These kits were sold to gullible tourists to vanquish a vampire: garlic, a bible, cross, wooden stake, holy water, and more.
Plus, we have one VERY unique interactive – The Ripley’s Hairball
One of the more unique exhibits in the Ripley’s collection is exactly what it sounds like! The Ripley’s hairball is 4-feet-tall and weighs over 135 pounds—plus, it’s growing!
Over 600 people have personally contributed a lock to this curious creation, and, at FAN EXPO Canada, the Ripley’s Barber Shop will be open!
For more info, videos, and photos of what we are showcasing, visit our website here.
WHERE: Booth 1638
HOURS: Standard FAN EXPO Canada Hours
Thursday: 4pm – 9pm
Friday & Saturday: 10am – 7pm
Sunday: 10am – 5pm
*to schedule a time to tour the booth, please email email@example.com
Public Relations Manager
Ripley’s Believe It or Not!