Twentieth edition showcases all-new, all-true stories and features interactive elements.
ORLANDO, FL – August 22, 2023 – Push the limit. Progress. Pride yourself on what makes you stand out and take things to the next level! That’s what Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is inspiring readers to do with the twentieth edition of their annual book, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Level Up.
Filled with 256 pages of all-new and all-true photos and stories from around the world, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Level Up presents readers of all ages with stories of people who are pushing boundaries and places out of the norm:
- Paraglide, motorbike, and ski with Rémy Vicarini and his beloved not-scaredy-cat, Cathode!
- Discover places unknown, like a shipwreck in the middle of the Namib Desert.
- Savor the creativity of WAVE Asian Bistro & Sushi’s maki-fied versions of characters like Pikachu and Among Us crewmates!
- Do a double take at Tegan “Tigga Mac” MacCormack’s unbelievable cakes that look like 2D cartoon drawings.
- Find out what happens when two gamers — Daz Black and BitMoreDave — test their survival skills on a deserted island.
- Meet the Pinkest Person in the World, Kitten Kay Sera, and much, much more!
Scan to Play: Leveling up their reading experience, readers can scan QR codes throughout the pages of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Level Up to unlock interactive challenges and bonus content like mini games, quizzes, videos, and more! Each challenge reveals a Secret Letter. Discover all 15 Secret Letters and readers will earn a digital Level Up badge.
About Ripley Entertainment
Ripley Publishing is part of the Ripley Entertainment Inc. family of worldwide attractions, the global leader in
location-based entertainment. More than 15 million people visit its 100-plus attractions in 10 countries each year. In
addition to its Believe It or Not! Odditoriums, the Orlando, Florida-based company has publishing, licensing and
broadcast divisions that oversee projects including the syndicated Believe It or Not! television show, best-selling
books, and the popular syndicated cartoon strip, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, that still runs daily in countries around
the world. Ripley Entertainment is a Jim Pattison Company, the second-largest privately held company in Canada. Learn
more about Ripley’s Believe It or Not! by visiting Ripleys.com and following them
on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.