Be amazed. Be amazing.
The new traveling exhibition, The Science of Guinness World Records, allows visitors to discover how the world’s greatest record holders cemented their names in the history books, plus get the chance to break a world record themselves!
Now, for the first time ever, we’re looking into the science behind these incredible accomplishments with our new The Science of Guinness World Records exhibition.
The traveling exhibition makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to be a record-breaker! The exhibition will engage visitors of all ages in real science experiences and record-breaking challenges. Visitors will learn about amazing record-breakers and learn more about themselves.
Beyond the challenges, visitors will be drawn in by inspirational stories, as well as intriguing artifacts that will be showcased throughout the exhibition.
- Up to 6,000 square feet (557 square meters)
- Interactive multimedia theater, hands-on Attempt Arena, and leaderboard for visitor attempts
- Venues receive a Guinness World Records adjudication day
- Photo opportunities for press announcements with an official Guinness World Records certificate presentation
- Ideal for science centers, children’s museums, malls, and art museums
- The exhibition is projected to have a 10-day setup and 10-day take down period, accompanied by a skilled technician