Visitors will find hundreds of new exhibits and interactive displays
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (November 25, 2014) – Just when you thought things couldn’t get any weirder, Ripley’s Panama City Beach Odditorium is now open after undergoing a major renovation.
Guests will now find an all new show, including:
- Ripley’s 7D Moving Theater – this state-of-the-art theater puts guests in the middle of the movie as they shoot zombies and compete against others for the highest score
- Ripley’s Impossible LaseRace – go under, go over, go around; just try to not touch any of the green lasers as you wind your way through this amazing maze
- Ripley’s Mirror Maze – face it, there’s no easy way out of this maze of mirrors and LED lights; but it sure is fun!
- Ripley’s Wax Hands – Design your own wax hand using your favorite team or personal colors and cool signs
- Ripley’s Retail Shop –We offer T-shirts, unusual items from all over the world, a collection of Ripley’s books, and fun souvenirs for the kids.
Ripley’s Panama City Beach Odditorium now packs more than 500 artifacts and exhibits into its three floors – everything from an 8-foot tall Captain America statue fashioned from car parts to an authentic vampire killing kit to a replica of the Titanic made from matchsticks. Adults and kids can get hands on with the exhibits in our new interactive play area and kids crawl.
Visitors can take some strange new souvenirs home with them, including a model of their own hands cast in wax or a plush toy from the Cargo Hold gift shop.
Florida residents can experience all the new show has to offer at half the price. From December 1 through December 20, all Florida residents get in for half price (photo ID required).
Ripley’s Panama City Beach Odditorium is located at 9907 Front Beach Road. The Odditorium is open 365 days a year. Hours are Sunday-Thursday from 10am-7pm and Friday & Saturday from 10am-9pm.
For more information, please visit www.ripleys.com/panamacitybeach
Drew Morales, General Manager
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Panama City Beach
About Ripley Entertainment
Ripley Entertainment Inc is the largest and fastest-growing international chain of museum-type tourist attractions in the world. Over 13 million annual guests visit its 95+ attractions in 10 different countries. An acknowledged trendsetter in the development of family attractions, Ripley Entertainment Inc. owns, operates and franchises over a dozen varieties of exciting attractions, including aquariums, Odditioriums, Guinness World Records Museums, Haunted Houses, Moving Theaters, Mirror Mazes, and so much more. The Believe It or Not! brand extends to all media forms including best-selling books, TV shows running around the world, streaming radio shows, and a world famous website and social media presence. Ripley Entertainment is a Jim Pattison Company, the second-largest privately held company in Canada. For more information visit www.RipleyEntertainment.com.