The newest book by Ripley’s Believe It or Not!–Mind Blown!–is sure to amaze and astound children and adults alike with over 1,200 strange stories, unusual feats, and hair-raising oddities from around the world.
Orlando, FL (August 31, 2020) – Bursting with vibrant and eye-catching photos, Mind Blown! is a must-have for every curious mind. The book’s 256 pages are filled with more than 1,200 all-new and all-true stories from around the world!
With in-depth features, the science behind some of the weirdest facts, colorful and compelling photographs, and contributions from Ripley’s Believe It or Not! fans, this book takes you on a deep dive into our strange and wonderful world.
In the 17th edition of the best-selling Ripley’s annual book, meet incredible people and animals like:
- LadyBEAST, a circus and escape artist from New Orleans, who stuns audiences by taking the art of bottle walking to new heights.
- Mose, a rescue dog born with only two limbs, who has taught himself to walk and run bipedally—he really stands out in a crowd!
- The Australian hairdresser who transforms clients’ hair into your favorite foods!
- Atlanta’s Anaïs Hayden, who uses her creativity and grooming expertise to transform pups into Lisa Frank–inspired masterpieces, different species, mermaids, and so much more.
- And some of the world’s best freestyle footballers who are mixing it up by combining soccer with amazing acrobatic feats and choreography!
Now available for pre-order, Mind Blown! goes on sale at all major retailers September 29, 2020.
For more information, please click here. Review copies, video, and further information available on request.
Public Relations Manager
Ripley Entertainment Inc.
About Ripley Entertainment
Ripley’s Publishing is part of the Ripley Entertainment Inc. family of worldwide attractions, the global leader in location-based entertainment. More than 15 million people visit its 100-plus attractions in 11 countries each year. In addition to its 30 Believe It or Not! Odditoriums, the Orlando, Florida-based company has publishing, licensing and broadcast divisions that oversee projects including the syndicated Believe It or Not! television show, best-selling books, and the popular syndicated cartoon strip, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, that still runs daily in countries around the world. Ripley Entertainment is a Jim Pattison Company, the second-largest privately held company in Canada. Learn more about Ripley’s Believe It or Not! by visiting Ripleys.com and following them on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.